Flat Gut After COVID was written for the millions of previously active people who have sunk into lethargic and listless outlooks during the COVID lockdown. It is also during this lockdown that depression, overdoses and suicide rates have tripled in some areas.
Former soldier and United Nations peacekeeper, Sgt. (Ret’d) Doug Setter, BSc. shares his methods of how-to reprogram your mind and body to get stronger and healthier. These are the same methods that the author used during long months of isolation, fatigue and stress. On returning home and after several personal setbacks, he was able to regain his physical and mental health to be able to run full marathons and earn a Bachelor of Science degree. During the pandemic, the author applied the same principles to help other rebuild themselves physically and mentally.
- Change your life after the pandemic
- Overcome loneliness, depression and procrastination
- Regain fitness after the pandemic
- Change habits and change your life
- Use micro10 minute workouts for during and after the pandemic.
- Use belly-flattening, mood-boosting food and supplements that balance your hormonal system
- Detoxify your body without therapy, fasting or deprivation.
According to the National Library of Medicine, the COVID-19 restrictions have had a negative effect on physical activity and mental well-being. Thousands of previously active people have sunk into lethargic and listless outlooks. Depression, overdoses and suicide have tripled in some areas. Learn the proven methods for kick-starting your mindset, motivation and muscles to regain control of your health, fitness and mental abilities.